Loading Systems High Speed Doors
We are proud to introduce a new and complete range of Loading Systems High Speed Doors.
If you are looking to speed up your supply chain without sealing off your building or dividing it into compartments - a High Seed Door is the solution you need!
Installing a High Speed Door means a forklift driver does not have to slow down. The High Speed Doors open automatically when the radar or sensors detect a vehicle or pedestrian.
Loading Systems High Speed Doors are fully compliant with all safety aspects of the European Safety Standard EN 13241-1and carry the CE mark, our High Speed Doors also offer the following benefits:
- Long lifespan
- Optimum safety
- Low maintenance
- Energy efficient
Loading Systems High Speed Doors are impact resistant and fully self-repairing.
The door leaf automatically returns into the tracks after a collision. Maintenance and interruptions are thereby reduced to a minimum.
An automated High Speed Door is also an ideal solution if droughts need to be excluded. The short opening times and exceptional draught exclusion characteristics significantly decrease your energy costs.
Loading Systems high-speed doors offer the following features:
- Anti-crash over full height which is completely self-repairing
- Wind load EN-12424 Class 4 (3000x3000 mm)
- Standard equipped with cover cap for winding tube and actuator
- High opening and closing speed 2.0 - 0.8 m/s
- Superior sealing and side guides with self-lubricating polyethylene.
- Optimise logistics flows - Frequency-driven standard (soft start/soft stop)
- PVC door leaf 1.3 mm thick without reinforcement profiles, easy to clean
- Flexible soil profile
- Silent operation due to lack of reinforcement profiles in the door leaf.
- 13 standard colours for door leaf
- Isolated door leaf possible of 3 mm (3.9 W/m²) or 7 mm (3.3 W/m²) RVS 304 / 316 optional version
The 640NG Standard (010) can best be described as an “all in one” high-speed door. The superior sealing of the door leaf in the side guides makes the 640NG standard class 4 windproof. This makes the door extremely suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
The 640NG Food (030) has been specially developed for environments with high hygiene requirements, where a high humidity is and/or cleaned daily.
The 640NG Freez 1 (040) is specially designed for refrigeration/deep-freeze applications up to -10 °C. The high opening and closing speed and superior sealing limit temperature fluctuations, reduce the entry of moisture into the cold store and optimise internal transport.
The 640NG Clean (020) (upon request) is specially developed for environments where high demands are made on air permeability in under and over pressure rooms, such as cleanrooms for the pharmaceutical industry, processing of chemicals or electronic components.
The 640NG Freez 2 (050) (upon request) is, like the Freez 1, specially designed for deep-freeze applications. The door leaf of the Freez 2 is double-walled with 1.3 mm polyester fabric with an air gap in between.
Call us today on 0800 1601965 to find out more or fill in the ‘Request a call back’ option and we will be in touch right away.