Dock houses are an attractive, economic modular option to traditional dock leveller pit systems. Mounted externally, they ensure that expensive internal space is being fully utilised.
Dock houses can be delivered either as individual units or can be linked together. Where yard space is limited, dock houses can also be installed in a saw tooth arrangement.
- Dock houses are often used to expand existing buildings or where internal space limited
- Dock houses are used to extend space within leased properties that have building restrictions
- Dock houses can be easily relocated to another building or another site
- Dock houses are often used in facilities where HACCP is a high priority or is a fundamental requirement for the warehouse operator
- Dock houses improve thermal insulation by creating a separation between the building and dock equipment which is important in temperature controlled environments